(Updated November 2020 - following The Swiss Federal Government Guidelines and Canton du Valais)
The health and wellbeing of our clients, therapists and members of the public is our upmost priority.
Please be assured that we will remain up to date with all regulations and will continue to implement all recommended safeguarding measures.
1 Will have their temperature taken daily prior to commencing work.
2. Will wear masks on arrival and for the duration of treatments.
3. Will wash their hands for a minimum of 20 seconds before and after each client.
4. Will change all sheets and towels per client, which will be washed at above 60 degrees at the laundrette.
5. Will avoid hand shaking.
6. Will use clinical disinfectant wipes to clean all surfaces post treatment (clipboard/pen, card machine and treatment table).
- Clients -
1. Please inform us if you or anyone in your household has any COVID-19 symptoms or
travelled to a high risk country in the last 10 days.
2. Please wear a mask at the arrival on the therapist.
If you do not have a mask our therapists will provide one.
Thank you for your cooperation, please do not hesitate to ask us if you have any questions.